Hot Product Review
Ease of Use
Don't miss out on this awesome product.
A bread maker also known as a bread making machine can be described as a home appliance specifically meant for baking bread. First created in 1986 in Japan, a bread maker consists of a bread pan below which are two paddles for mixing and a small oven controlled by a micro-controller: the bread pan is mounted at the center of the oven.
Why use a bread maker? Well, for one nothing beats the smell and taste of a freshly baked loaf of bread. By baking your own bread, you have control over the ingredients that go into your bread and you can even come up with a great recipe for you and your family. Using a bread maker can also be quite convenient as it’s easy to use and can help one avoid the mess associated with baking, all you have to do is place your ingredients inside the bread maker and you are ready to go. A bread maker is also multi-purpose and can be used to make jam, pasta, dough and even homemade pizza. For individuals under dietary restrictions, purchasing gluten free bread can be quite expensive but with a bread maker, you can create gluten-free bread in no time at all
There exist hundreds of bread makers in the market and one of the best bread making machine is the Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker
The Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Bread maker is one of the best bread maker machines that is ideal for large families as it can make up to 2 pounds of bread. It measures 13.8 inches by 13 inches by 14.1 inches and has a net weight of 8 pounds
- Large capacity: Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Bread makers have the capacity to bake up to a 2-pound loaf of bread and as such are ideal for large families
- LCD display: Has a control panel with an LCD display
- 3 crust settings: This bread maker has 3 different crust settings: dark, medium and light
- 9 bread settings: There are 9 bread settings from which you can choose from: basic, whole wheat , dough, French, European, sweet, jam, bagel, and bake
- 3 fast bake settings: The Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmakers boasts of 3 fast bake settings – quick, express bake 2.0 lbs and express bake 1.5 lbs
- 6 minute memory function: If power goes off, the bread maker can remember in what stage it was for a period of six minutes. If the power comes back on within 6 minutes, it will pick up from its last stop point
- 13 hour programmable baking cycle: You put in the ingredients and set the baking to start at a preset time. The timer is programmable and can be adjusted
- Expressbake feature: The express bake feature gives theOster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Bread maker the capability of baking yeast bread in less than an hour. This is considered as quite fast as most other express cycles take over an hour
- 60 minute keep warm mode: Bread is kept warm for 60 minutes after a baking cycle ends
The Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker is a great bread maker machine for those looking for a large capacity bread maker with wonderful features.